It is not all the time that you enjoy Whatsapp on your phone. Having it on your PC could save you a lot of stress. For example, you have a program to facilitate on WhatsApp, and the manual you would use is on the system.
It is much better and more comfortable using a laptop for the program because of easy access to the document. Also, it is useful for a great working environment and much more.
This blog post would help you explore the different options available to install WhatsApp on your window 7 PC. It would show you how to do it step by step.
Table of Contents
How do you install this app on your PC with Windows 7?
You can use this method without your phone. You will need a sound configuration system for this for a fast experience.
The first thing is to open your browser. Then go to filehippo.com
Next, download and install the blue stacks app player on your PC. Once you open the folder of your downloaded blue stack app player, you would see welcome to Blue Stacks. Follow the instructions to get it installed on your system. Installation might take a while. Make sure you have a strong internet connection.
Then, install all the android applications on Blue Stack. Type in WhatsApp into the search of your Blue Stack player. Download the App. Wait for its installation and there it is! You can use your WhatsApp on your PC.
You have the same experience as your phone. You would be asked whether you want to open a new account or continue with an existing account.
However, Apart from this method, you can decide to just run WhatsApp on your Windows 7 PC. It is the easiest and one of the best ways of installing WhatsApp on your PC. Unlike Windows 10, the previous windows have no design to have this App on it. The desktop version for WhatsApp is unsupported only on windows 8/8.1 and windows 10.
Hence, your operating system does not officially support WhatsApp on your Windows 7.
- Open the URL WhatsApp web on your browser. For a better experience, chrome is recommended.
- Then, open WhatsApp on your phone. Make sure you have a good internet connection for a fast process.
- Go to settings. Look for the QR scanning code and make the connection. Scan the code on your laptop’s screen using your phone’s camera.
- Your android WhatApp connects to your PC. You can have all the features of your phone displayed on your system. The desktop version is only amplifying that which is on your phone.
- This method requires that you continuously use your mobile phones WhatsApp if you want to stay connected.
As a Windows 7 user, you do not need to worry about the usage of WhatsApp on your PC. You can use it without a lot of limitations. Communicate and have a similar feel of WhatsApp on your phone by using your PC.