YouTube is one of the famous names when talking about videos of all kinds. Despite the feature that enables you to watch offline or save, it still does not have a recognized means to download directly into your device. There a many software through which you can download videos from YouTube. However, there is a risk in this. Some of them are not reliable; you stand a chance of downloading viruses into your laptop, and sometimes it gets complex that you cannot get through the process of downloading into your system. Check Laptops4Review for more tutorials, how-to, and reviews.
Therefore, it is safer to use the methods in this post. There are different methods.
- It is simple to download and easy to understand the process
- Less risk of coming across viruses
- It can reduce the quality of the original video
- It might take more space and be a larger file than the original video in itself.
- Save or copy your YouTube video URL
- Go to your browser and add “SS” after the “www” of your URL
- After you press enter or you search, you will be asked to SaveTube
- Select the resolution and follow the required process to download the video.
- With this tool, you can preview the video you wish to download with any stress.
- Know the URL of the YouTube video you wish to download and save it.
- Go to the YouTubeMP4 official site and paste the copied link in the space provided
- Click on the “convert” button. The next thing is that it will bring the video you have chosen from the typed in URL.
- Select “Download”, and that is it. Wait for your video to download completely
- It is also a great tool to download from YouTube without using any software.
- Like the other steps, copy the URL of your desired YouTube video
- Paste the copied URL into the site of Catchvideo. There is a space provided that reads, “paste your link or search for a keyword here.” Make sure you use the official sites of these tools.
- You have the option of selecting the video quality you want. Find the “Quick Download” option at the top. Click on it or Press Catch.
Here is another tool, and this one claims to be ad-free and unlimited videos can be downloaded. Here the steps to take:
- Copy the link of the video your desire. In another tab, open YouTube Download and paste the copied URL and click on “Tab.”
- There will be options for resolutions and quality, choose the one suitable for you.
- Select “Generate Link” and finally, click on “Download.” It is that easy.
In summary, for a successful download, you need a strong network connection. Be careful not to use tools that can put unwanted crapware/bloatware as you download the videos. It’s good to know more about the YouTube downloader tool that you want to use. However, the ones mentioned in this post do not push bloatware with the video you want to download.
With these steps, you should download any YouTube video, movie, or music without using any software on your laptop. Enjoy your videos.